Indiblogger

Friday, December 14, 2007

I finally bought my first real six String…………………

In this cruel and fast world, you need to have a pressure valve to relive the tensions you face along. And what better way to relax than music. Being blessed with real bad vocals, my only hope to involve myself with the Music world was to learn some unobtrusive instrument without much effort.

Guitar fitted the bill perfectly. One of the supposedly easier string instrument, with plenty of self study material on the world wide web. I had this in mind for a few years now. But till now it just there ,because I just didn’t want to waste my precious weekend time for that.

Finally I heard there Guitar classes being within our extended workplace after office hours. I didn’t want to miss out on this opportunity. So within a day of the news reaching me,I was ready with a Jumbo electro acoustic guitar from Givson Kolkota,a brand probably trying to use the popularity of Gibson brand.(it doesn’t matter to me ,as for the beginner you are looking out for the cheapest option and Messers Givson just fitted in right).

So soon hope to master what the six simple strings throw out ….....

No comments: