Indiblogger

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fading memory ...the dreams of yore!!

"Even so, my memory has grown increasingly dim, and I have already
forgotten any number of things. Writing from memory like this, I
often feel a pang of dread. What if I've forgotten the most important
thing? What if somewhere inside me there is a dark limbo where all
the truly important memories are heaped and slowly turning into mud?
Be that as it may, it's all I have to work with. Clutching these faded,
fading, imperfect memories to my breast, I go on writing this book
with all the desperate intensity of a starving man sucking on bones."
-Haruki Matukami ,Norwegian Woods



I too used to dream...of a day when i would go for work...



"............
I used to go to work…dunno what I was working on …it was not that important ..well atleast then …I would wear those full sleeve official attire…while shirts mostly….and I had a room…the big one with a thick wooden door …polished teak…with a big auto door closer…..There I had a big table …a glass sheet covering the entire length…There would be glass paper weights…abstract art on their own term.

The tables would be closed on three sides ,including the side facing the door…there is enough space for person to sneak in through the other side…yes this was a very specific requirement….

And then there would be a lady in the same building….same floor.. …don’t remember what she used to wear…guess was Indian attire…chudidars mostly ….Did she have a face….No…..Did I have a face….never needed one

We walked…..a long walk …during the evening…Never felt uncomfortable or tired…must be the evening…You never see a doctor in a dream.The visit is reserved for nightmares.I remember a swing…a bench on the park…..And there was debate and there were discussions…what was discussed I dunno….never tried to know…but was articulate….was serious and important…...Nothing personal

And then the sun sets .And we walk back .and start all  over again.......

....................."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice blog,I read the post good information .In which computer in momery with increased space rom and ram .In this topic data stored in computer memory.the files stored in memory and working in Vehicle towing company.Thanku for sharing.